El Salvador, Las Brumas, 1KG
Las Brumas farm is located 45 minutes from the City of Santa Ana, with a cultivated area of 60 hectares of coffee at an altitude ranging from 1450-1875 masl. The mists there are thick and volatile, lending to the name Las Brumas – The Mists. This unique micro-climate and high elevation present unique growing conditions for the coffee trees, forcing them to mature more slowly and influencing the flavors of the coffee cherry, bringing out sweeter notes in the processed coffee.
- Free Shipping is provided for all orders within Singapore.
- All our coffees are roasted to order for optimal freshness, so we may not dispatch your order on the same order day.
- Orders placed before 12pm on Mon – Thu will be dispatched by the next working day.
- All other orders will be dispatched on the following Monday.
- Free Shipping is via SingPost Ordinary Mail and will take 3 – 5 working days to reach your letterbox.
- You can also choose to use SingPost’s SmartPac Shipping at a fee of $4 for delivery within 2-3 working days, with tracking included.