Ethiopia, Aramo, 1KG
This coffee is sourced from family owned farms located near the Yirgachefe District of the Gedeo Zone within the Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples’ Regional State, Ethiopia. Small coffee farmers deliver ripe cherries to the mill where they are carefully sorted and placed on raised beds designed to ensure proper air circulation and temperature control for an optimal drying process.
- Free Shipping is provided for all orders within Singapore.
- All our coffees are roasted to order for optimal freshness, so we may not dispatch your order on the same order day.
- Orders placed before 12pm on Mon – Thu will be dispatched by the next working day.
- All other orders will be dispatched on the following Monday.
- Free Shipping is via SingPost Ordinary Mail and will take 3 – 5 working days to reach your letterbox.
- You can also choose to use SingPost’s SmartPac Shipping at a fee of $4 for delivery within 2-3 working days, with tracking included.