Sumatra, Mandheling, 1KG
- Cup Characteristics: Cedar Fragrance, Sweet and Clean, Chocolaty
- Varietal: Ache, Lini S, Tim Tim
- Processing: Semi-Washed
Grown on the Indonesian island of Sumatra, Mandheling this coffee is known for its smooth and full-bodied mouthfeel. Tasting notes include an earthy cedar fragrance unique to the region, with medium acidity to provide vibrancy.
- Free Shipping is provided for all orders within Singapore.
- All our coffees are roasted to order for optimal freshness, so we may not dispatch your order on the same order day.
- Orders placed before 12pm on Mon – Thu will be dispatched by the next working day.
- All other orders will be dispatched on the following Monday.
- Free Shipping is via SingPost Ordinary Mail and will take 3 – 5 working days to reach your letterbox.
- You can also choose to use SingPost’s SmartPac Shipping at a fee of $4 for delivery within 2-3 working days, with tracking included.