CHEMEX® FP-2N – Unfolded Half Moon Bonded Filters (Natural)
100 filters per pack.
All CHEMEX® Coffeemakers used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX® Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pour over brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
Responsibly harvested and conforming to SFI, FSC, and PEFC sustainable programs.
What makes CHEMEX® Bonded Filters the real deal?
- Cone-shape ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavor
- Thicker (20-30% more than the competition) specialty fiber filter design keep bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place (and out of your cup)
- Prefolded for convenience
- Will fit most other cone-shaped filter coffeemakers
- Removes impurities, acidity, unhealthy and bitter elements from the coffee. In your brewed cup you will find only the caffeine and desirable aromatic oils of the coffee beans
- Works well with all types of roasts- even tea! Allowing you to make the perfect and most pure cup, every time
- The CHEMEX® coffeemaker brewing system is a preferred method of roasters and baristas worldwide
- Our filter paper is manufactured in the USA from North American materials only, adhering to responsible and sustainable practices.
- Compostable and biodegradable
- Easy clean-up. No trays, no baskets, just simply remove the filter and discard
- Fits the following CHEMEX® Coffeemakers, three cup Class Series (CM-1C), three cup Handblown Series (CM-1), three cup Glass Handle Series (CM-1GH), and the Funnex (CM-FNX).
CHEMEX Bonded Filters - How to use from CHEMEX Coffeemaker on Vimeo.