Easy Oat Milk Recipes To Follow
3-Ingredient Festive Drink
- 1/4 bar of chocolate (to your preference)
- 1 Jewel Coffee coffee capsule
- 1/2 cup Otis oat milk (The Everyday One)
Whipped cream, nutmeg powder, cinnamon, marshmallow
1- Place the bar of chocolate over your cup
2- Simply pop your Jewel Coffee capsule into your coffee machine and select the ‘espresso’ setting. The freshly brewed espresso will melt the chocolate as it flows into the cup
3- Top your drink off with toppings of choice. We’d recommend some whipped cream, nutmeg and cinnamon powder for that festive kick
It’s such a simple yet indulgent drink, you can enjoy it any time of the year!
Fluffy Vegan Oat Milk Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup gluten-free flour of your choice
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 2 cups Otis oat milk (The Everyday One)
Berries, sliced banana, maple syrup, lemon juice and coconut sugar, coconut yoghurt
1- Whisk together all ingredients in a mixing bowl until combined. Add in more oat milk if the batter is too thick to be poured
2- Spoon a few tablespoons of batter onto a greased frying pan on medium heat. When bubbles appear on the first side, flip and cook until both sides are golden brown.
3- Serve with toppings of choice and enjoy!
– Original recipe by @plantbased.community –
Banana Peanut Butter Oat Milk Protein Shake
- 1 tbsp no sugar creamy peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana broken into chunks
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop chocolate Whey protein powder
- 5 to 10 ice cubes (Depending on preference of thickness)
- 1 cup Otis oat milk (The Everyday One)
1- Blend all the ingredients together starting with the Otis oat milk. Add more or less ice cubes depending on how thick you prefer your shake to be.
2- You’re pretty much done. Sip away!
– Original recipe by @adriantanfitness –
Shop Otis Oat Milk
Special 2 Carton Bundle Price
For Those Craving For A Lighter & Smoother Oat Milk
Your Preferred Thick And Creamy Oat Milk