Easy Recipes to Follow
Looking to try something different? Bored of just enjoying your coffee plain? Follow our delicious recipes below. Don’t forget to tag us at #jewelcoffee with your finished product!
Spiced Tangerine Coffee Recipe
- 1-2 Jewel Coffee coffee capsule (We recommend Colombia for its fruity and floral notes)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tangerine
1. Extract 1-2 espresso shot with your Jewel Coffee capsules (depending on your preference)
2. Add cinnamon and sugar
3. Add zest of tangerine
Banana Peanut Butter Oat Milk Protein Shake
- 1 tbsp no sugar creamy peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana broken into chunks
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop chocolate Whey protein powder
- 5 to 10 ice cubes (Depending on preference of thickness)
- 1 cup Otis oat milk (The Everyday One)
1. Blend all the ingredients together starting with the Otis oat milk. Add more or less ice cubes depending on how thick you prefer your shake to be.
2. You’re pretty much done. Sip away!
– Original recipe by @adriantanfitness –
3-Ingredient Oat Milk Mocha Recipe
- 1/4 bar of chocolate (to your preference)
- 1 Jewel Coffee coffee capsule
- 1/2 cup Otis oat milk (The Everyday One)
Whipped cream, nutmeg powder, cinnamon, marshmallow
1. Place the bar of chocolate over your cup
2. Simply pop your Jewel Coffee capsule into your coffee machine and select the ‘espresso’ setting. The freshly brewed espresso will melt the chocolate as it flows into the cup
3. Top your drink off with toppings of choice. We’d recommend some whipped cream, nutmeg and cinnamon powder for that festive kick
It’s such a simple yet indulgent drink, you can enjoy it any time of the year!
Fluffy Vegan Oat Milk Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup gluten-free flour of choice
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder (optional)
- 2 cups Otis oat milk (The Everyday One)
Berries, sliced banana, maple syrup, lemon juice and coconut sugar, coconut yoghurt
1. Whisk together all ingredients in a mixing bowl until combined. Add in more oat milk if the batter is too thick to be poured
2. Spoon a few tablespoons of batter onto a greased frying pan on medium heat. When bubbles appear on the first side, flip and cook until both sides are golden brown.
3. Serve with toppings of choice and enjoy!
– Original recipe by @plantbased.community –