Eureka Mignon Turbo 15BL Coffee Grinder Black
Write a review
Discover the new Mignon Turbo Silent Electronic Grinder.
Three grinding classes to choose from:
- Stepless micrometric regulation system (patented by Eureka). The micrometric system with infinite adjustment points, the only one based on the lower burr repositioning, guarantees unparalleled grinding performances and allows to carry out maintenance operations without losing the grinding setting.
- New Touch screen with 2 programmable doses, total control of grinding time and continuous mode ("Extra Dose").
- Metallic Outlet Chute: for an incomparable stability.
- Anti-Clump & Electrostaticity System (ACE) which prevents the clumps formation and regulates the coffee outflow.
- Silent Technology: The exclusive anti-vibration solution reduces the grinding noise by approximately 20 dB compared to the conventional grinders and paves the way for a new way of grinding coffee: accurate and quiet.
- Long duration microswitch with "Start & Stop" function.
- Universal Fork rubber coated, to avoid scratches and improve the portafilter stability, and suitable for any type of portafilter.
- High Speed maintenance: the typical mechanical composition of our burrholder set, that can be dismantled removing only 9 screws, permits to quickly replace and clean the burrs as well as a remarkable time and coffee saving.
- Grinder Burrs
- Type: Flat
- Diameter: 65 mm
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Dispensing System
- Display: Yes (Touch)
- Dose Counter: Yes
- Traction: Direct
- RPM: 1650
- Power: 320 watt
- Feeding: Single-Phase
- Available Versions: 2 doses + continuous
- Stepless Micrometric Adjustment: Yes
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 300 gr
- Productivity (g/s): 1.8 - 2.3
- ACE System: Yes
- Fixed metal: Yes
- Height: 380mm
- Width: 120mm
- Depth: 140mm
- Weight: 7.2kg
How to Clean & Change the Burrs of your Mignon Silent
Mignon Silent Range - Chute group cleaning
Click here to visit the Brand Page for more information.